Windows - Restart Prank

  1.  Go to Desktop
  2. Right click > new > Shortcut
  3. In “Type the Location of the item” , write: “C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00″ without quotes.
  4.  Delete existing "My Copmuter icon on desktop.
  5. Click next and in “Type a name for this shortcut” > write ”My Computer” and click Finish.
  6. Now Right Click on the shortcut of Internet Explorer and goto “Change Icon” and select the icon of Internet Explorer.
  7. Now its Ready… check it out.. whenever you double click on Internet Explorer Shortcut… Computer will Restart.


Note: To get back "My Computer" icon,
  • Go to "Personalize" by right click on desktop.
  • Go to "Change Desktop Icons" in "Personalization" window.
  • And select "My Computer" icon. Thus "My Computer" icon will appear on Desktop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android - History Of A Versatile Platform (Updated AUG-2020)

Time For Gbps Faster Communication - LiFi